Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Not well...

Not feeling too well today.

The air-condition in the office is extremely cold today(no, i wasn't working in the server room) and it's true because i wasn't the only one that think so.

I went out for some fresh air and stood under the sun for 10 mins but it still wasn't satisfying.When i went back into the office, I sneezed about 10 times! It was freezing!

It made me crave for something warm and soupy...

So right after work,I went to PASTEUR PHO on George Street for a small bowl of Pho Ga (chicken pho).

Ah... I feel much better now! :) weeeeeeee!

Hands down, soup (any, be it pho,dashi,ikan bilis soup) is the best natural remedy. If anyone makes you chicken soup or any sort of heart warming soup. Be very grateful :)

Naww... now i wish i had taken a picture of Pho Ga

1 comment:

aids said...

using a canon camera.